Tuesday, December 2, 2008
Reflections
I've had fun working on this project! It was really intersting to see what we would come up with. We started with a theme and worked on from there. I learned alot; how to create an effective site, about virtual worlds, and cyberculture, etc. I think we worked well together. I created the site and added the site blog and chat. But everything else on the site Group 2 members created. I was always amazed at what they came up with; from the structure to the look-all the pieces fit together. To me that was the best part, wathing the site come to life! They added pics, and maps...that was really creative...again, it was a pleasure working with the site and my group. everyone put a little piece of themselves into it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.